Current SICA Executive Board
- Brittany Keegan – Virginia Commonwealth University, US.
- Aroon Manoharan – University of Massachusetts at Boston, US.
- Edgar Ramírez de la Cruz – Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas, Mexico.
- Shilpa Viswanath – John Jay College of Criminal Justice, US.
- Alfred Wu – National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Mohamed Alaa Abdel-Moneim – Cairo University, Egypt.
- Farhad Hossain – University of Manchester, UK.
- Naim Kapucu2 – University of Central Florida, US.
- Jen Murtazashvili – University of Pittsburgh, US.
- Peter Haruna – Texas A & M International University, US.
- Genevieve Enid Meyers2 – University of Detroit at Mercy, US.
- Charlene Roach – University of the West Indies, Trinidad & Tobago.
- Meghna Sabharwal (Chair-Elect as of Mar 2019) – University of Texas at Dallas, US.
- Amina Sillah1 2 – Towson University, US.
- Cristina Stanica3 – Northeastern University, US.
No Designation = Elected Board member or Immediate Past SICA Chair
1 = Appointed SICA Board member by Haque.
2 = Term extended by Moloney in August 2019 with Board member agreement member, Election Committee Chair (2019-2020), and SICA Chair-Elect. Purpose: Ensure future elections have nearly equal Board positions open for election by SICA members.
3 = One-year term to complete term of departed Board member.